Friday, October 5, 2012

Quick update

I haven't been doing much cooking or anything other than keeping the house clean, getting it ready to put on the market, going to class, doing homework, and running when I have time. First week of school has gone very well. The class is getting to that stage of familiarity that there aren't a lot of awkward silences any more, and even though we come from very different backgrounds and range in age from 18-34, we all have a vested interest in the material, we all want to be there, and we all are in it to help people. It's very refreshing after coming from 7 years of college where many were there in classes for the wrong reason or just because it was a core requirement.

The terminology seems to be seeping into my brain at a fairly fast pace and I was able to determine that I've memorized about 85 to 90% of the material we've gone over in class. Our first test is on Monday. It's over about 300 pages of material, which sounds daunting, but it is all multiple choice and comprised of only 100 questions. I really have no doubt I'll do well. I'm excited to begin next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment