Monday, August 27, 2012

I might be doing more decorating soon, in a new place.

Soooo. Yeah. This past month has been a little crazy. In the space of one month we've gone from being fairly certain and content to stay here where we've been, to having many doors opened in another state and multiple reasons to leave here. Talk about a switch!

My husband has his 3rd interview tomorrow and we're hoping for a face-to-face interview next week sometime. If all goes well, we might be moving at the end of September. The place we would be moving is much more urban...a bigger city than what we're used to, so we're thinking of actually living in the city just for the life experience. I've already found a dream apartment in a historic building just a few blocks from one of our favorite places to visit in the city. I'm just hoping it stays on the market until we are able to move! (If.) Trying not to get too excited, but it's also a step towards the future for me because the PA school I want to go to is there. If this all works out, it's going to be amazing. Praying that whatever happens, it's the right thing for us. Anyway, I probably won't be posting much for a few more weeks at least. A) Because I won't know anything for a couple weeks more probably, B) Because I might be mending a bit of a broken heart, or C) Because we're packing up to move!

No comments:

Post a Comment